From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 3:02 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: can't remove project

deletes aren't cascading properly in some case due to database corruption and
jpox can't delete items.

I don't know wuy jpox create some duplicated entries in database. It's perhaps
when a user refresh the sumary page just after to add a project (but it isn't
completely added yet) instead of click on "Show Projects" link.
I can't reproduce this duplicated project problem

Emmanuel