This feature isn't implemented yet. We'll do it in 1.1, but I think it will be only the
"add new module feature"

Emmanuel

Olivier Dehon a écrit :
Hi,

I have created and uploaded a POM (SNAPSHOT version) with modules into Continuum as a Maven2 project. Continuum correctly created the project group with one member project per module. Now, when I checkin changes in that POM, say to add or remove a module, these changes are not reflected in Continuum when the project group is re-built. I would have expected that it would add/remove projects as per the latest module
hierarchy described in the POM.

The only way I found to reflect the module changes is to delete and re-create the project group.
Am I missing something?

I am using Continuum 1.0.3 with Maven 2.0.4

Thanks in advance for any hints.

-Olivier