From: Wayne Fay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:29 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trouble downloading from local and remote repositories when
running Continuum as a service

Is the Continuum service running as the same user who is running it
from the console? Generally, services are run under the local
Administrator account, so I'd assume you've got some configuration
settings associated with your user account which are not set up
properly for the admin account.

Wayne

On 4/24/07, Williamson, James L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I'm hosting Continuum as a service on my local machine (Windows
> machine).  When I have continuum running as a console application
along
> with the service, I am able to successfully build my project.  When I
> close the console application and leave the service running (e.g. when
> log off to go home at night) build errors emerge:
>

> Downloading:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/servic

emix/tooling/jbi-maven-plugin/3.1-incubating/jbi-maven-plugin-3.1-incuba

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/jbi-maven-pl
> ugin/3.1-incubating/jbi-maven-plugin-3.1-incubating.pom
>
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource
> 'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin:pom:3.1-incubating'
from
> repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
>
> Downloading:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/servic

emix/tooling/jbi-maven-plugin/3.1-incubating/jbi-maven-plugin-3.1-incuba
> ting.pom
>
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource
> 'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin:pom:3.1-incubating'
from
> repository apache.incubating
> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository)
>
> Downloading:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/jbi-maven-pl
> ugin/3.1-incubating/jbi-maven-plugin-3.1-incubating.pom
>
> [WARNING] Unable to get resource
> 'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin:pom:3.1-incubating'
from
> repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2) [INFO]

> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>
> [INFO]

> Project ID: org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin
>

> Reason: POM 'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin' not found
> in repository: Unable to download the artifact from any repository
>

>  org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin:pom:3.1-incubating
>

> Do I have to have my console application running in order for
Continuum