On 4/25/07, Williamson, James L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for asking the question Wayne - you're the man.

For the benefit of anybody with the same problem: I was running the
service using the Local System account Log On credentials.  I changed
the Log On credentials to specify my NT Login and password and now it
works fine.  Looking back at the Continuum "Getting Started" Guide, it
explicitly states: "By default, the service logs on as the Local System
account. Be sure to change this to an account where you want the service
to start upon login."
I had supposed this meant change it if you want the service to run in
some location other than your local machine.  However, be aware that you
will need to change it if you want your service to work correctly.
These changes can be made under Computer Management.

Thanks for reporting back with the solution.  Could you open an issue
with a suggestion for making that part of the documentation clearer?

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM

--
Wendy