You could download the pom manually and then load it into continuum using
"Upload POM".

On 4/27/07, Rodrigo Gonçalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

THX for your answer Rahul...

I already try that, but it does not work. Our web-cvs doesn't support
that kind of authentication.  :(

Any other ideas ?

Rahul Thakur wrote:
> You want to know how to specify username & password to add your
> pom.xml from CVS, correct?
>
> Something like:

https://username:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/module_path/file_name

https://cvs.cvsservername.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/module_path/file_name