Hi Thierry...

Thx for your answer, but the Upload POM is not an option!!
Because when you do that continuum does not update the pom.xml file when someone modify the file and commit the changes on CVS. Besides, the POM upload works only for a single projects without modules.

Continuum is doing a great job in our company, in my opinion Continuum is an application with great potential.
I can't believe that our problem does not have any solution!!!!
How does anyone else that has a secure CVS manage to add projects to Continuum?

Regards,
Rodrigo.

Thierry Lach wrote:
You could download the pom manually and then load it into continuum using
"Upload POM".