From: Tomislav Stojcevich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 8:28 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Non-terminating Builds

It doesn't sound like the build is still running.  It sounds like the
project still looks like it's building because of the icon.  I've had
this happen several times.

I clear it up by adding a build definition to the project and specify
the goal as -v (which just gives the maven version) then I run that
build definition.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]