If you have not yet found it.. here it is: (one of the ways)

http://www.nabble.com/Change-a-user-role-to-build-admin-tf3136881.html#a8692812

Anoop

On 7/19/07, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This has been asked (and answered) several times on this list. Search
the list archives at Nabble.com -- you're bound to find a few hits.
And I'd assume its probably documented in the Continuum wiki as well.

Wayne