yes I looked at your link, but it is explained for an older db schema and it is not usable with the current db shema. The current db seems to be quite different than the old one. And I can't find how to set permission with the current db schema. ....

Anoop kumar V a écrit :
Did you check the link I sent - I think what you want is done in the steps
mentioned in the link. A normal user is converted into an admin user.

Anoop