Hello.  I have worked with 1.0.3 for some time, and after moving to the
newer versions, I have some questions.

What is the "fresh build" option?

What is the "release" option?

I was successfully able to install 1.1-alpha-1, and I saw an issue where
I tried to build the group with all the modules, the modules were not
built according to the order defined in the parent POM.  Is this issue
fixed in 1.1-beta-1?

I tried installing 1.1-beta-1, but the service could not find tools.jar
in the Java 1.5 version 12 installation.  Which version of Java 1.5
should I install for 1.1-beta-1?

Many thanks for the assistance.

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]