From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 5:21 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: 1.1-alpha-beta questions

On 06/08/07, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What is the "fresh build" option?

Clean check out from SCM

> What is the "release" option?

Uses the Maven release plugin's technology to do a web based release
from SCM (tag, build, update POMs).

> I was successfully able to install 1.1-alpha-1, and I saw an issue
where
> I tried to build the group with all the modules, the modules were not
> built according to the order defined in the parent POM.  Is this issue
> fixed in 1.1-beta-1?

They are built in the reactor (dependency) order - is that not what
you'd expect?

> I tried installing 1.1-beta-1, but the service could not find
tools.jar
> in the Java 1.5 version 12 installation.  Which version of Java 1.5
> should I install for 1.1-beta-1?

I've never seen that before - is your JAVA_HOME set to JDK or JRE?

- Brett

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]