Continuum doesn't build projects directly. It start maven in the right
directory then maven do the build and Continuum look at the output and the
result.

Can you add more details about your problem?

Emmanuel

brad hadfield a écrit :
Hi, I am a new maven and continuum user. I'm having problems setting a
relative path because when continuum runs maven it interprets variables
such as ${base.dir} differently than when I run maven from the project
directory.  I assume this is because continuum starts maven in a web app
working directory.  Is there a way to get continuum to start maven in
the project directory?
Thanks for any help you can offer.

Brad