Tell us more about what you're doing, why you're doing it, what Ant
task(s) you're using, etc and perhaps someone can come up with a
suggestion.

You may want to take this over to the Maven Users list as it is really
a Maven issue, not Continuum, and I believe more people are subscribed
to M-U than C-U.

Wayne