1.0.3

But it's solved now - although I didn't do anything :-& - I just started
another build...

Anyway, if it occurs again I'll let you know.
Thank you.

Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 1.1 or 1.0.3?

Maybe you have something that can help in your logs? an exception or something
else?

Emmanuel

Ionut S a écrit :
> Hi,
> I don't know for what reason one of our projects (shown when you hit "Show
> projects" link) show as "Build in error" although the last 10 or so builds
> are successful.
>
> Did anybody had this problem ?
>
> Ionut

> Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?