On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 03:13:55PM +0200, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> I fixed it 3 days ago, before to start the vote of 1.1-beta-3 release.

Yes, I saw that. It took me some time to actually test beta-3.
I originally though the bug was fixed too, as it did not happen
for 4 or 5 days. It really seem to happen rarely now.

What is mostly annoying with this bug is when it happens on a "stable"
project, or worse on a "parent pom". Because the project needs to
be rebuilt manually, it forces the rebuild of many projects.

What is really weird is that you could not reproduce the bug even
with very short schedule. Maybe the fact that we are using CVS
(and not SVN) as the SCM could be the difference ?

> For 1.1-beta-3, do you use a db from 1.1-beta-2, a new db or a db created
> by the migration tool?

A new DB.

--
Julien