Ok thanks,
Now I have Maven 2.0.7 and in my home I put the settings.xml file which
contains all the configurations to go to our private internal repository on
Artifactory.

Nevertheless, I've got yet some errors:
URL is not valid: http://gea81/data/svn/pss/application/prova/common/pom.xml
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/09 12:40:10 | java.net.UnknownHostException:
gea81

I'm sure that I have specified this url:
http://gea:81/data/svn/pss/application/prova/common/pom.xml

Perhaps there are some parsing bug?

Regards.
Raffaele