Hi,

I just installed Continuum 1.1 on WindowsXP, after I created the admin
account, I tried to add Maven 2.0.x project, but no matter what I enter
in the POM Url field it does not seem to be the right syntax?

I've C:\projects\pom.xml as the parent pom for multi modules project.

Can anyone let me know? Also, are there are any examples or documents
that cover the usage of Continuum?

  Thanks,

      Sameh