From: Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 8:54am
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Recursive maven projects

On Jan 23, 2008 9:39 AM, Patrick Shea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes that's for maven, but continuum will still call "svn up" on the entire branch.

What I'm trying to avoid is to have multiple "checked out" projects with the same code.

I need to pass "-N" to subversion on projects of type pom.

As Emmanuel mentioned there's no way to do this currently.  Can you
open a JIRA for this enhancement if it's not already there?

--
Wendy