From: Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 10:27am
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Recursive maven projects

On Jan 23, 2008 10:51 AM, Patrick Shea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm not sure I follow you, In my case I don't use the maven scm plugin to
> synchronize the source code, continuum dos this for me (which is the default
> behavior).
>
> The maven build is fine, the non-recursive parameter is used by default, it's
> just that the scm command is not doing the same.

Non-recursive means something different to Maven and Subversion.  If
you check out with -N, you only get "the directory" not "the project"
(which as Christian already mentioned may include src/site.)

Still, I'm not opposed to adding a way to supply parameters for the
scm command, to give people the option.

--
Wendy