You generally only need to pay estimated taxes if you're earning enough
from your calling that this is a major part of your overall income.  So I
don't pay estimated taxes, and just file my Schedule C (sole
proprietorship) with my contra dance income and expenses along with the
rest of our taxes.

Jeff