Not the place for specific tax advice, ‘cause I’ll contradict Joe here and say
that you can definitely still deduct expenses after 3 years of losses, you just
may not be able to claim the loss (i.e., reduce your overall claimed income and
hence tax bill).

Also, you only have to make quarterly payments if when you file your taxes at
the end of the year you'll owe (i.e., write a check to the IRS for) more than
$1000 (pretty sure that’s the current amount). If you’ve got a job that
withholds tax from your pay, you can change your W-2 to have more withheld,
instead of filing quarterly. And iirc, the first year you owe more than $1000
you won’t have to pay a penalty. (Bear in mind, if you’re trying to figure out
where you are wrt that $1000, that self-employment tax is about twice as much
as Social Security, ‘cause you’re paying both the employer and employee parts.)

You may just want to wait till you file taxes this year (maybe do it a little
early), and pay for in-person tax help this year—my guess is you’ll see that
it’s simple enough that after that you don’t need extra help. But I have a
small simple side business and I found that the walk-through that online
commercial tax filing (it needs to include the self-employment forms) was all I
needed. Turbo Tax seems to be everyone’s favorite, though now that I know how
it works I use a cheaper one.

Also, the librarian is your friend—ask this same question at your library. And
there may be local help for small businesses. Were I’ve lived, tax help during
tax season often happened at the library, so they may have that info too.

And I’ll say again—this isn’t the place for tax advice: don’t assume what I
said is right either.