The Connectrix <http://rickmohr.net/contra/dancesbyyear.asp#Connectrix>by
Rick Mohr was written with this specifically in mind
Now We Are Four <https://www.erikweberg.com/now-we-are-four/>is also nicely
connected
There Is No Way To Peace; Peace Is The Way
<https://contradb.com/dances/687>also
works quite well with a careful teach.  I prefer the use of forearm turns
rather than allemandes for the star promenades -- they keep things closer
together, and also maintain better alignment  With tunes at a relaxed
tempo, I have done it with a pretty wide variety of experience levels