<<Resent to everyone>>

Hi Luke,

              Here is one:

https://squaredancehistory.org/exhibits/show/dare-to-be-square-weekend-2011/item/730

              Here is my notation:

Silly Threesome (by Kenneth & Sibyl Clark)

Trios (LML) plus spare men

A1:        Promenade (16) – Spare Men in the Middle

A2:        On the Right: Arm Right Twice; On the Left: Arm Left Twice

B1:         Promenade (16)

B2:         Ladies make a Tunnel; All Men go through Tunnel until the music
stops – Form new Trios

Alt A2s: Hey, Basket, Right Hand High Left Hand Low, etc.

Larry Edelman (the one in the video):

A1:        Promenade (16) – Spares in the Middle

A2:        On the Right: Allemande Right; On the Left: Allemande Left

              On the Right: Dosido

B1:         Ladies make a Tunnel; All REVERSE and go through Tunnel until the
music stops – Form new Trios

B2:         Basket Swing – open to a line with someone new in the middle

            Happy dancing,

                   John

John Sweeney, Dancer, England   j...@modernjive.com
<mailto:j...@modernjive.com>  01233 625 362 & 07802 940 574