You might check out Eleanor’s Reel
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXP62lV27FA>, which has a progression of
“walk forward on the diagonal to a new wave”—a bit of a twist on walking
straight forward to a new wave.

If a Rory OMoore is your complex fixture, I guess you probably won’t want a
move that riffs off that, but just for posterity, “slide right, robins
passing two” (or similar) is a fun one—see eg A
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beOFeIIk4KY> Pirate's Life for Me
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beOFeIIk4KY>.

--
Maia McCormick (she/her)