People who knew her better can say more than me, but I'll just add that she
taught me to call when I was a student at Oberlin College in the early aughts,
so she's really the one who started it all for me, for which I'm very grateful.

Harris Lapiroff

Dance Caller and Organizer
Boston Intergenerational Dance Advocates Board (Cambridge MA)
Pinewoods Camp, Inc Board (Plymouth MA)
https://chromamine.com/contra/