On 03/06/2017 01:05 PM, Satish Dutt wrote:
> Thanks Robert for the clarification. So to solve the issue, can I handle this
> IllegalStateException and retry the read or write operations for a finite
> number of times, which makes the best effort of previous write-capable
> transactions to get completed. Or is there a more elegant way of solving this
> issue ?

There is now way you can get around that exception. As for a solution,
you have seen
https://github.com/opendaylight/controller/blob/a81d98f692b80c45bce3fe6a87e731abfb012a9f/opendaylight/md-sal/sal-common-api/src/main/java/org/opendaylight/controller/md/sal/common/api/data/TransactionChain.java#L92,
right?

Regards,
Robert