Satish,

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Satish Dutt <sd...@advaoptical.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Is there any way to increase the timeout value for a commit operation to
> the datastore ? Sometimes I get timeout value during the commit operation

AFAIK, the 5s timeout you're experience below from a commit to the
datastore is probably not coming from mdsal (controller) code itself, but
from something using it .. if I were you I would look more at the code
doing the commit - it receives a Future in return, and some code in your
application is probably timing out on that Future - could that be?hh

Tx,
M.
--
Michael Vorburger, Red Hat