On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 2:29 PM, Kit Lou <klou.exter...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good question Tom!  Thanks for your feedback!  What is the likelihood of
> someone encountering the issue?  Is there a workaround?
>
> This issue was just elevated to "Blocker" yesterday in between the JIRA
> migration.  It was at "Normal" severity in JIRA and "Blocker" in bugzilla.
> I had to manually adjust the severity in JIRA to match bugzilla this
> morning.

I don't recall it ever being a blocker in bugzilla - it wasn't a couple
days ago when I last looked at the clustering bugs (there haven't been any
blockers in a while). I don't know how it all of a sudden got elevated to
"Blocker". If you want it to be a blocker then that's fine but, as I
mentioned, it's an edge case and has been there all along. The person that
created it a while ago stated they had a patch but never pushed it.