I asked in Jira for them to provide a link to their patch. If they have a patch
and it's ok to merge after controller committers review it, we can just resolve
the bug and it will be there for nitro SR1.

if no patch comes, I think the evidence so far suggests we can downgrade it from
blocker and release SR1 without a fix.

JamO