> Yes, this is the part I worry about.  Why not remove the ssh capability,
>
> or restrict it to one interface? We can try to encourage people to use
> the web interface, right?
>
>   - Jay

Hi,

I would have no reason to SSH into the box, if I were able to open
multiple sessions, like say a popup window for each via the web.  The
reason is, that perhaps I want to do a tail -f on a log, and play with
config files, or rulesets, or work on some scripts in another window.  For
normal use, though, I only use the ssh.

BTW - the magic question - Port Forwarding?  'tis broken for me, and
ipmasqadm portfw is not installed.  I had to get it going manually.

Thanks - and I think it is a very nice product.  Is it legal to sell
firewalls preloaded with this software?

Ron

=====
^C