Has anyone had problems with the adsl connection (pppoe) not starting at
boot time ? i always have to login and type 'adsl-start'.
When the firewall is booting, i see the message  'Starting ADSL' after eth0
and eth1, but it takes a very long time. and nothing happens.
I also had to edit the /etc/ppp/pppoe.conf file manually and replacing ppp0
with eth1 before it would connect. Why is that ?
When i dont change ppp0 in eth1 in the config file, and type 'adsl-start', i
get the foolowing error : 'ppp0 not active'.
Why is that ? It seems to me there still are alot of bugs to fix :-(

And could you also include Bannerfilter as a Squid redirector in the next
release ?
I manually installed it because Banerfilter is also cappable of closing
popup windows automatically.

S.C.
Trying is the first step towards failure ...
Homer J Simpson.