I just reread your response. I hope you do not misunderstand me.

I have setup a web server on my network behind the firewall. This is the web
that I can not access.

I CAN access Mandrake Secerity's Web frontend for configuring the firewall
with no problems.

The problems I am having is accessing my Apache Web server from the internal
network.

Steve