"Gael Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi
> Well here it doesn't.
> All I've done is go to add port 21 and 80 and forward it to the respective
> machine. But as soon as I put 21 it just blocks the HTTP traffic. The
> browser says, "Web Site found. Waiting for reply" and stay like that for
> ever.
> It seems that the packet don't get to the internal machine when port 21 is
> open. Now if I open 22 instead it works but not the FTP though.
> I'm sending you screen shots of the 3 tabs so you can tell me if I'm doing
> anything wrong.
>
> Gael

Hello there,

I have just installed the old version of the snf and you are absolutely
right, there is a problem with squid and ftp port-forwarding ... I'll have
a look again and try to find the bug ...

Thank you ... I have never seen this before.

I have received your screenshots and everything seems fine.

cheers,
--
Florin                  http://www.mandrakesoft.com