Stranger yet, https to the dmz host from the internal
(net) works fine, which implies that proxy arp is
correctly setup. The only other rule I have for http
is the one for the transparent proxy, added
automatically by snf... Do I need to change the order
of the rules and move that one below the one
allowing/forwarding access to the dmz?

Thanks!

 --- Jose Bernardo Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > I forgot, when I launch prelude there is
always the