Well, thanx to the miracle of Norton Utilities (FileSaver & Volume
Recover) I was able to resurrect my 'Macintosh HD' - the System Folder
seems less than blessed now (I get a question mark when booting) but
that's easily fixed - at least my data is still present!

You mentioned partitioning things myself - I think I'll try this next
and see how it goes!

-Brice

--
WebProjkt, Inc.