hehe, happens to all of us :)

I'd read a guide on miBoot on Suse linux homepage and I just tried your
link but the one stage that messes me up is the 'blessing the system
folder' part. I copy the miboot files into a folder on an HFS partition
but cannot bless it..know of any blessing issues that might be mucking
things up?

Malik

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you
with experience.