regarding the HFS module, I'll try again..

networking complains about the hostname not being found..I am on a network
connected with a cable modem..we have DHCP set up so I figured the
installler would have no problems setting it up. I'll look again next time
I'm fooling with mandrak..I'm close to giving up with the beta version :P

regarding Voodoo 3 support..do you think if I plonked the tdfx.o module in
I would be able to use the tdfx setting inside XF86Config-4?

Malik

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you
with experience.