Hi there.

You can use Opera by making a symlink from the existing libstdc++
library to the one Opera is looking for ... it should be happy enough
then :)  Opera works well enough, but you might want to give Galeon a
try as well.  I believe it is Mozilla's Gecko rendering engine (truly
probably the best around) embedded within a very light-weight GTK+ app,
w/o all the XUL fluff that Mozilla has (fluff is a relative term ... I
happen to like Mozilla)

Hope this helps
Brice

--