Thanks for the tip, Brice.

Re: Galeon. I do like it better than Mozilla, but they're both pretty
lethargic on an iMac (rev.A) -- Navigator is much worse, often taking
a minute or so to render a page! Moving over from KDE I found the
comparative slowness in these apps to be the prominent distinguishing
factor. I'm clueless as to why... but I'm just getting my sea legs
with Linux.

Regards,
Barry