Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "Miguel Beccari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: kernel upgrade failures (long reading)
From: Juan Quintela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 03 Feb 2002 15:42:43 +0100

Hi

miguel> Infact I updated from lastest cooker src.rpms the folling: rpm, libbinutils,
miguel> fileutils, findutils, mkinitrd, sgml-tools, ghostscript.

miguel> Then I downloaded kernel-2.4.17.13mdk-1-1mdk.src.rpm

miguel> I did some few hacks to make it works on mdk ppc and now - ladies and
miguel> gentlemen -...

miguel> [root@serverg3 SRPMS]# uname -a
miguel> Linux serverg3 2.4.17-MACINTOSH #1 ven feb 1 17:54:50 CET 2002 ppc unknown

If you can send me what things did you changed, I can integrate them
in the Mandrake kernel.  Notice that I don't have an easy access to
one ppc machine, I will put here the srpm for people to test (I don't
have an easy access to one ppc machine right now).

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy