Hi everybody! After almost six months working in a project abroad, I am back
home and I'm continuing what I left, namely the installation of Mandrake
Linux 8.0 PPC on an IBM RS/6000 43P-150.

My question is very simple: Where do I begin? I have the two CDs, and none of
them boot. I am afraid maybe they are intended for a MacIntosh BIOS and I
have been looking for a bootable floppy image or something similar, but I
couldn't find it. Can somebody put me on track? Is there anybody out there
who has installed Mandrake PPC on an RS/6000 and wants to share experiences?

Thanks a lot!

--
_____
 |!rs
Tirs Abril

---
Cita del dia: From listening comes wisdom and from speaking repentance.