A Dimecres 06 Març 2002 20:50, vàreu escriure:

> > if it is possible we are ready to contribute with our machine: 7248 mod
> > 100, mod 120 and mod 140. We had a bootstrap with linux2000Q4 PPC the
> > result was a minimal installation without graphics.

> Contribute as in lend me the machine?  I really need to get hands on with
> one to work through the issues.  If you want to do the remote
> troibleshooting thing, we can go that route too, but it will be slow.

Roger:
I could use even this small bootstrap, or instructions to create one myself.
Would it be possible that you send it/them to me, or put them in a place
where I can download? I would appreciate it. Anyway, it can be a good
starting point for a full-fledged boot-and-install process.

Stew:
I can also lend a hand testing whatever you need in my RS/6000. Actually I
was in the mailing list and beta testing back in August, but I was sent
overseas for a six-month project and had to give up.

--
_____
 |!rs

Tirs Abril
Tech. Department
Management System Solutions
c/Galileo, 303, 6th.
08028 - Barcelona
Catalonia - Spain
Tel: (+34) 934 196 343
Fax: (+34) 934 196 561
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
Cita del dia: In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.