On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 10:10:42AM +0200, Markku Niemivirta wrote:
> I did my installation (on a Powerbook G3 FireWire) in this order, and I
> didn't even have to configure yaboot manually. During the installation, I
> was asked whether I  wanted to add another OS (in addition to LM8 and
> MacOS9, which were automatically detected). All I had to do was to add
> MacOSX and define the correct partition. Note, that the automatically
> detected partition for OS9 was infact the one for OSX. I just had to modify
> the partiton number for OS9 and point the other for OSX. After rebooting
> everything worked fine as such.

True.  My instructions were mostly geared toward fixing his system
without reinstalling.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty and democracy? - Ghandi