Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 19:45:38 +0100
From: coin eric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PB t get CD boot from mac 9.1

Hello

i try to get mandrake 8.2beta1 for test. I get .iso and with shortent
check
if it good. I get the same number for two CD.

But when i try to burn CD ROM with toast, it does work .

First i see that name is too long (BEWARE ANY NAME event in CD should be
less than 32 caracters).
two what option should i use ? (alias resolution ?) and repertorie name
? )

What is the name of CD ROM (? i get CD ROM ?????)

did you try to make cd under 9.1 ? How to do this correctly ?

Could you please tell my your option ? Why don't you explain on you web
how to to with standard ?

i use a firewire burner. it could running under 9.1 our mac os X. i have
toast titanium
for 9.1.

Thanks

Best regards