On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 06:13:23AM -0500, Stew Benedict wrote:
> Although not the goal you're trying to reach, can you try CD install?  I'm
> not sure anymore of the state of the stage2 image from the mirrors.  I
> know it doesn't reflect any recent changes I've done, although they
> haven't really been that extensive.  I know we talked on IRC about the
> possibility that not enough device nodes are being created, but I did some
> testing here and it seemed that drakx creates the devices on the fly as
> needed, and in my tests I had over 20 partitions on a drive without
> issue. From the error message it sounds like that's what happening.

Yes the CD install works.  I didn't finish it completely before but I'm
doing that now as I write that.

Nope it's not the device nodes.  It was properly making them on the fly
I checked that when we were on IRC.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty and democracy? - Ghandi