> Actually it looks real good here, with agp, dri, glx all the other fun
> stuff. I haven't changed the modeline at all, but with the latest
> ldetect-lst entries a much improved XFConfig-4 got setup. I can mail you
> mine if you want.
>
> Stew Benedict

Hi - I also sometimes have those smalls lines that mike gets Stew can i get your XF86Config-4 ?
I just installed 8.2 b1 on my TiBook(with a radeon-m) and managed to get the mouse and X working not sure how to mount my cdrom though(i'm new to linux im going to try mount /dev/cdrom ?) is there anything i should do to set things up? I also turned off harddrake because it hangs a lot on boot

also wondering about ppc-cooker How can i stay current with it?

-Tom