On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 09:17:05AM -0500, Matt Aronoff wrote:
> Hi all,
> Well, this beta is wonderful.  Everything is SO much easier than any
> other distro I've tried for the PB G4.  My only problem (this is sort of
> a repeat post, but I never heard back last time) is that I cannot get
> DRI working to save my life, and it's really important that I do.  I
> tried the new X RPMs that were mentioned a couple of days ago with no
> greater success.  Whenever I start X up, I get an error in which it
> tries to get the "ring handle", but gets back a null value, and DRM
> chokes with a "could not map ring" error.  This happens in both 16 and
> 24-bit.  Other than that, X works beautifully, and so far as I can tell
> KDM has no problems on the Radeon TiBook.  I tried running in 8-bit, but
> DRI doesn't support it.  If anyone can help, I'd REALLY appreciate it.
> Thanks so much,

The ones Stew posted like a week ago or the ones David posted yesterday?

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty and democracy? - Ghandi