Hi all,
Well, this beta is wonderful.  Everything is SO much easier than any
other distro I've tried for the PB G4.  My only problem (this is sort of
a repeat post, but I never heard back last time) is that I cannot get
DRI working to save my life, and it's really important that I do.  I
tried the new X RPMs that were mentioned a couple of days ago with no
greater success.  Whenever I start X up, I get an error in which it
tries to get the "ring handle", but gets back a null value, and DRM
chokes with a "could not map ring" error.  This happens in both 16 and
24-bit.  Other than that, X works beautifully, and so far as I can tell
KDM has no problems on the Radeon TiBook.  I tried running in 8-bit, but
DRI doesn't support it.  If anyone can help, I'd REALLY appreciate it.
Thanks so much,

Matt