Phil,

I just ran through this, and nothing jumped out at me
as wrong or misleading. Seems pretty decent.

As a side benefit, reading your docs clued me in on
how to choose file systems (please make ext3 the
default!) when partitioning my drives. Should have
read your guide before installing :)

http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/demos/temp/tutorialsPPC/Install/