On Sun, 7 Apr 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Stew,
> seems that I need a 2nd linux box. Right?
>
> I do have a LinuxPPC on another Mac. Is there guidance avail to do a net boot
> with that setup?

I don't know how to net boot a 7500, but you could start the install from
BootX and net install.

> Or any plans to generate an iso for oldworld freaks?

The ISO you have does work on OldWorld for the most part.  Bypassing
mac53c94 may not be a solution, if that driver is needed later to setup
your hard drives.  I did a fair amount of work reworking the
kernel/installer to succesfully install on the 7600 that Phil sent me.

MandrakeSoft
PPC FAQ: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/demos/PPC/FAQ/